Thursday 30 September 2010

Flying High

Well we're open - B.Hive launched yesterday - and the response has been wonderful. It looks a dream - check out www.bhive.co - and the team of women who have made it happen are my dream team - paintings from Natasha Zupan, furniture from Shabby Chic's Rachel Ashwell, murals by Charlotte Adler, magical garden by Bella Huddart - plus designer Eleanor Grigorou, Pip Kenny on the graphics and the wonderful Regus team - all who have come into my life from the past or other climes at exactly the right time. Grazia is already using it for their meetings and over 100 members signed up last night. I'm putting some pix up soon and between b.hive twitters and blogs; the SEED community site; this blog; my twitter and my 2,000 Facebook friends - somehow you'll see them.

Meanwhile you can see me being interviewed on the Smarta blog http://www.smarta.com/blog/2010/9/lynne-franks-launches-bhive-and-talks-business---the-feminine-way

Is it me or is anyone else spinning with all these ways we're communicating? My Blackberry seems attached to the end of my finger and thank heavens for dogs and grandchildren to keep me grounded - Be In Touch, love Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment